Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September Goals

I'm the type of girl who loves lists, making lists and working my way through and crossing things off the list. With that being said I also love setting goals for myself, whether personal, work related or marriage related, I enjoy setting that expectation right up front and making it my mission to meet and potentially exceed the goals I have set. I introduce to you my goals for the month of September.


September Goals
1. Create & stick to a cleaning schedule 
2. Complete the GA certification process 
3. Get a GA license with my new married name =)
4. Cook 4 new recipes from The Newlywed Cookbook
5. Finish decorating the apartment in fall decor
6. Finalize the pictures for our Wedding Album
7. Surprise my husband with a fun date, which will already be pre-planned & paid for



Do you set monthly, weekly and/or daily goals? What kind of goals do you set?

- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment